PRESCRIPTIONS versus WARNINGS...
I take 2 commonly known Prescriptions for Bi~Polar ~ Lithium & Seroquel. In August I halved the recommended dose, as after 3 years, felt my body was getting far too used to these.
When I looked up the side~effects of both drugs, I had soo many of these :
overall swelling, intermittent rashes, extremely dry skin that no lotion/oil could help with, bad loss of hair, extreme tiredness, terrible smells & tastes, & then headaches
which forced me to look into these side~effects further.
So, halving the doses seemed much simpler than going through my Psychiatrist (who must write any new Prescriptions)
OR my local Doctor (who can only write out repeats).
My overall health improved immensely.
However, during October, I took advantage of
'Alcohol~free October month'
& gave up nearly all alcohol. My health & especially my moods & energy improved even more!
Come Melbourne Cup Carnival, I began to drink again & in a matter of a day or two, my energy & mood regressed once more.
Three days later with no booze, & my energy & mood improving once more, I am highly delighted!
Of course, it does say on all Prescription packeting,
that one shouldn't mix prescribed drugs with
alcohol, driving or when operating machinery.
What I wish to know is, do these recommendations include operating washing machines, dishwashers, or vacuum cleaners??? OR include hiring a limousine ~ drinking or not drinking???
Maybe I've had it wrong all this time!
No comments :
Post a Comment